Thursday 1 January 2015

Trust Witness

A flick through my ideas book of last year before I start the next one. How my work changed and progressed in 2014 !

















People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become engulfed by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness concious. - Carl Jung



With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. - Wayne Dyer


 New 2015 journal. I made the cover some 18 months ago. Ink on watercolour paper using horse tail hair. I like the movement in it and hope that this next year will be about movement in many areas of my life.


Trust and Witness are my words for next year. I chose two because both kept popping up in my mind. They kind of go together so I will incorporate both in my book.

I need to trust my intuition. Intuition is an inner knowing, allowing it to guide.. I have in the past ignored that gut feeling and have been sorry.  Trusting the process is vital. A deep sense of trust in what cannot be seen. This not in anyway a religious faith but a trust that life unfolds for the best outcome.

To witness means to be quiet and listen. Sometimes, simply by sitting the soul collects wisdom. So this goes hand in hand with trust.

There are big changes going to take place in the New Year so I would do well to stand back and observe before making any decisions !


 This intuitive painting will straddle the years ! I started it yesterday and will probably finish it tomorrow. Just feeling my way through this one quietly.




2 comments: