- On Monday, when the sun is hot
- I wonder to myself a lot:
- Now is it true, or is it not,
- That what is which and which is what?
- On Tuesday, when it hails and snows
- The feeling on me grows and grows
- That hardly anybody knows
- If those are these or these are those.
- On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
- And I have nothing else to do,
- I sometimes wonder if it’s true
- That who is what and what is who.
- On Thursday, when it starts to freeze
- And hoar-frost twinkles on the trees,
- How very readily one sees
- That these are whose- but whose are these?
- On Friday-
- Lines written by a bear with very little brain.
- About how I feel today whilst painting....Unfinished... 'Sunset over Xlendi Bay'
I have lost my mojo AGAIN !
I can't leave the Essex pallette behind.and am finding I have lost my way. I mentioned this to a friend who challenged me to use colours completely alien to me., in much the same way I teach people at my 'Expressive painting workshops' (...and frankly I should have thought of it myself !) to use their left hand (or right if that is not their normal preference) It loosens up the mind as there is no history to work with or to stifle creativity with. We expect to make mistakes with something new because this us uncharted territory. Not constricted by things that have gone before.
Scary stuff. What !? leaf green...yuk.
This is a new journey and it may take a while but I am loving these colours for now. I'm still experimenting on how they mix together, I love to use them straight from the tube....anyway will see how this progresses.